Christian Music Videos... Mostly

I started this blog by sending music to my friends on the worship team at church. Since that time, it has grown to include other friends, and now those I don't even know. There is no commentary in the posts, just a music video with a Christian theme.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Faz Chover/Let it Rain - David Quinlan & Ana Paula Valadao

LINK TO VIDEO

Beyond words, there is something wonderful about this song. David Quinlan is the "Tim Hughes" of Brazil and Ana is as amazing as Darlene Zschech of Hillsongs. Happy New Year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I jest discovered recently the worship that is done in Brazil, and I was struck by the power of the songs. God really is doing something marvelous in there…now 25% of the population are evangelical believers, that means almost 40 million people. Praise to our Father!
P.S. I’m glad, I’m not the only one to fall in love with there songs 